Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Small Scrapbooks



I've been craving a spot to post some of my recent projects. For weeks I've been storing up photos of creations hoping to have a free second to post them. Not working means I should have more time for these things, but unfortunately something always takes precedence to getting my projects posted. Life at work. Here are a few of my proudly COMPLETED projects!

To the left is a little picture book. I've pretty much been obsessed with making these since my friend had twins almost a year ago. I mad
e her 2, one for each and now I'm addicted. They are super cute and super fun for shower gifts.



The pages on the right and below are from a small scrapbook with pages varying in size. It came out so cute. I haven't seen the mommy of the little girl this book is for in a while and haven't presented it, so I can't show the cover yet. But, I had a ton of fun making this and using my Cricut to get some different pages done.

No comments: