Thursday, February 12, 2009

Animaniacs and the MAGL

Last week, I spent 2 weeks in a very beautiful and warm LA. Unfortunately, I spent 45 hours each week in a basement with no windows. I did however, spend it with these amazing leaders from all over the world. My "assigned" seat for the week was right across from a world map, which was at least nicer to look at then the back of my new friend David's head. I tried to post some crazy photo of us all pointing to the map, but I can't figure out how to. I'm lame.



David and his wife Brittney live right near the Warner Brother's Water Tower. That water tower cracks me up because apparently, the Looney Toons staff were so obnoxious to work with, their coworkers banished them to a separate building by the water tower. It is from this piece of history that the idea for the cartoon, Animaniacs, was born.



On that cartoon were two lab rats, Pinky and the Brain, who conspired to take over the world. Matty my big brother, tells me that the grad program I am in, Masters of Global Leadership, makes it sound like I have something in common with the Animaniacs. It's all strangely fitting together. I'll let you decide...

No comments: