Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CURF Confirmation Presentation

I taught at Concordia, River Forest on Tuesday, December 2nd. I put a link to the power point I used for my presentation. Large group confirmation examples can be found at Trinity's website: www.trinitylisle.org

To the students I had the pleasure of teaching this week and to other students pursuing ministry: I pray that God harvests the leadership qualities needed for ministry growth. May you always strive to worship God through the gifts and talents he has given you. I pray that you ignite the fire of service in volunteers. And that you find peace, hope, and love in your future ministry.

Power Point:
Confirmation CurfConfirmation

Principles for Ministry to Children, Youth, and Family:
Children,Youth, and Family Principles
Parent Profile:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/8639987/Parent-Profile

No comments: